Friday, August 28, 2009

Cats and knitting

I finally got my 202 stitches cast onto my needle for the sweater that I am making for my mother for Christmas. I m sitting on the couch...everything is set to go. Raven gets up from the other side of the couch and sits right next to me. I look over he is kneading my ball of yarn. I get his claws out of there and he stands up and he is wrapped around the strand of yarn that I pulled out for knitting tension. I finally get him unwound and I can get back to knitting. He lays right next ot me and goes to sleep.

I am hoping to get to a certain point in the project so that my SIL can help me through the section of the pattern that I don't really understand. I am seeing her over Labor Day weekend. Wish me luck getting it to that point this week.

I have to go back to work on Tuesday so my knitting time will be limited again. UGH! to think the Summer is over all ready is a sad thought. It went by so fast and it was not really Summer with the crappy weather that we had through 3/4 's of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment