Monday, August 17, 2009

What a wekend

I had a sleep over at Kelly's on Wednesday night. We had Pasta, salad and garlic bread for dinner. On Thursday Kelly picked up Melissa and the 2 girls ( Bellah 2 years and Haley 5 years) and we headed to Maine. It was Halloween weekend. We stopped at the NH rest stop for a picnic lunch and to stretch. Then we stopped in York Maine at the Wild Animal farm and amusement park. We saw Several species of monkey's, lions tigers and bears oh my. We fed the goats and deer they also fed on Bellah. At the amusement park all of the rides are geared for little kids except the ferris wheel. Haleydid not want to go on the ferris wheel so I took her to ride on a caterpillar ride and we both went on the merry go round. We were at the park 3 and a half hours. We got to the campground after 8 O'clock ate hotdogs and went to bed.

The weekend was fun. Haley was a fairy for Halloween and Bellah a princess, I gave out the candy and then helped with the games up front. Joe arrived on Friday night so I rode home with him on Sunday. The weekend was the best Summer weather we have had all Summer. Hot, Humid and Hazy. We spent Friday and Saturday down by the lake.

I got a little bit of knitting done but not much. I am making placemats for Kelly..she picked out the yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment