Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hot Hot Summer

Now that it is almost over Summer has arrived this week. We had to put the A/C's in the windows and take cold showers. It was actually nice to see the sun for so long and feel some heat instead of clouds and rain like we have been having most of the Summer.

There is Hurricane Bill to watch as it comes up the east coast. ( A tropical storm) I think we will get some rain but it won't make land fall here. I am going by the weathermen and we know how they are at predicting weather. A shark has been spotted on the Cape at Chatum Beach. Now things are getting exciting. These are usually the stories we read about all Summer.

I have not done much knitting because it has been very hot in here. I only have AC in one room downstairs. My mind also has not been focused on knitting or reading. My cousins oldest Son ( 29 years old) died unexpectedly this week and I am thinking about her and her family and what they are going through. The wake is on Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment