Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school

Today was the first day of school for us to get set up for the school year. The students arrive tomorrow. Why does it seem everyday at this time of year it is a surprise to the staff that does the ordering of supplies that school has started. Nothing is ever in. I absolutely hate the first day. We make a about 5-6 trips to the stock room for supplies and a quarter of them are not in. It is a long way down there for us because we are the furthest away. Everything that we could get is set and ready to go tomorrow. I will be in the new area of the cafe. They changed the old dish room over to be a grab and go of cold sandwiches and salads. We will see how this works out. I came home with a migraine and a sprained hand. Nice first day.

I have started my mother's vest again for the 3rd time. After I got to the first button hole area things started going wrong. That was only in about an inch so it wasn't too bad. However I had to cast on 3 time s after that due to stupid mistakes. I am finally moving ahead and am ready to make the second button hole. That is 4 and half inches from the start so I am getting closer to getting the front done. There are a total of 4 button holes to make each 3 and a half inches from the other. Then starts the fun of decreasing for the arm holes. LALALALA. Wish me luck this weekend in that. I hope to get the button holes done this week so that when I go camping this weekend with my SIL she can watch over me with the decreases. So mandy fprojects for Christmas I need to get done I don't really ahve tidfme for any other hobby at this time of year. We all know I neeed to make my Christmas cards too. Those will need to be started soon too. First got to decide on the stamp set and then the colors ETC.... great now I've got myself depressed on so much to accomplish before Dec. 24th! AHHHHHAHH! That's me screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment