Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First day back

I started back to work today after being off for 2 and a half weeks resting my right knee. It bothered me a little bit soon after going back but it did not hurt a bad as I thought it would after being on it all day. I will go back again tomorrow and hope it will be the same amount of pain and not more.

I started back to knitting class last night. The teacher Elaine had fallen a month ago down her basement stairs and got hurt. she broke both wrists and her nose and also a couple of vertibrae ( spelling) in her back. Victoria a knitter in our class has offered to run her classes until she can get back to it. Victoria did a really great job last night. We had 16 people and I would say 9 were brand new knitters. I worked on my mother's vest. So far this one is a lot easier than Kelly's.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you weren't in too much pain at work. Take it easy though - don't do too much at home!

    Will we see you this weekend?

    ReplyDelete