Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting it done

Today was the first day of school where the students were there. It was a pretty good day. It always takes a while to get back into the swing of things and get the new routines down with the changes that have been made. I hope it will be a good school year.

I brought my knitting to my scrapbook workshop. I got a few rows done. I think after one more row I will be making the 2nd button hole. It takes a while to knit a row consisting of 202 stitches, At least for me. Tonight at the work shop there were only 8 of us. It was the last time that we would be in this church. It was sold and now we need to find a different place to hold our once a month workshops. Denise who is leading us has found us a new spot that we will start to attend next month. We had fun tonight with just our small group. Next month I am sure we will be back to about 20 people. Tonight was for us who have been going since the beginning. Most of the table and chairs have been sold so there was only room for the few that we had there tonight. Next month a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment