Monday, May 4, 2009

Opening day

Went to Maine on Friday straight from work to open up the new trailer. Everything was in fine working order. We were so looking forward to getting it opened up. It was like a whirl wind last Sept. when we brought it up there and threw everything in cabinets and then 2 weeks later had to unpack everything and close it up.

We also opened up Mom and dad's trailer. They had a lot of little visitors in there this winter making themselves comfortable. Everything in there is in working order too. Their screen room is attached and their furniture is all uncovered and set in it's places.

I brought up my knitting but didn't get a chance to work on it. I have decided t o try a different afghan because I had started over the so many times with the pattern that I picked I gave up and decided t o try a different one with less YO's and not as many sticitches. Still working on the vest. Actually I have not worked on it in weeks. I will soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment