Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a week...

Well I did not get everything accomplished that I had hoped this week. I did get my parents room somewhat cleaned out for them but there is still a few more things to move out of there, Like a big TV box. I got the symptoms of a cold Tuesday night along with my pinched nerve aching again. The cold stayed with me all week in fact I still am clogged and sneezing. It is kind of like one hour blowing my nose like crazy the next stuffed up and can't breath. Taking medicines for both and nothing is working. It slowed me down considerably.

Back to work tomorrow and not looking forward to it. I still don't feel good and my pinched nerve is still bothering me. In order to stay home I would have to go to the Dr.s and get a note. No way am I paying a co payment for them to tell me what I all ready know. I hate this new rule about no paid sick days before or after a holiday or vacation. It's aggravating that people that abused the system have made it hard for the rest of us.

I got absolutely no where this week in my knitting. I again am starting the afghan over. My vest did not have a mistake after all so that is the good news. I ahve not had a good knitting week due t omy cold and I got NO WHERE ON IT!

Well there is always next week when I am tired from working and can knit mistakes due to sleeping instead of not feeling well.

The weather this weekend has been Summer like. High 80's. and sunny. Not that I want ot complain but it got too hot too fast. I like Spring and in the 70's for a while and gradually work my way up to the 80's and then 90's. It is suppose to cool down a little bit this week back into the 60's. Where are the 70's?

No comments:

Post a Comment