Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

Had a wonderful Easter. Started in the morning with Kelly meeting us for church. It had been a while since she had joined us. Since she moved she does not come with us as often and I realized today how much I miss her being there with us.

We went to dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousin to a local restaurant. We had a delicious ham dinner with all of the fixings. We had entertainment by the chef, He was a lot of fun. We ended by having dessert at my aunts house. I talked to my parents on the phone a house full down there. I like knowing that they are not celebrating the holidays alone.

Saturday I went out and bought some yarn that hopefully will match my camper in Maine to make an afghan for one of the sofa's. I was thinking of trying to match the lavender that is throughout the camper but we found a green that matched matches ( I hope) the leaf pattern in the sofa. I am excited to get started on that project.

Knitting class starts up again for 10 weeks on the 13th of April. I love going to the class and knowing that it is my time set aside for knitting each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment