Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Darn it

I mailed off my mother's tote bag with out taking a photograph of it. UGH!! I guess I will have to make another one down the road! I was so excited to have finished it and get it off to her that it was all boxed up and taped when I remembered the picture.

I have put the vest aside. I am apparently doing something wrong because I keep ending up on the reverse side of the vest. I need someone to sit by me and watch to see where I am going wrong. I will start a new project and give that one a rest until I get help. I have so many things lined up to do I will never have nothing to knit.

I found a bag upstairs filled with yarn a friend gave me a while ago. There are needles and a started project from her. In the bag was also a couple of books. One is afghans for knitting the other is a learn to Crochet book. Don't worry for now I have my hands full with trying to learn all there is about knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment