Thursday, April 23, 2009

A week from work

Well it's been a pleasure not going to work this week. I don't miss work at all, just my friends there.

It hasn't been a busy week, actually it has been very relaxing. Other than the dentist appointment but that only took 15 minutes. I have gone to breakfast and lunch and dinner with friends and family. Today am trying anew restaurant that just opened up a month ago. I am meeting 2 of my SIL. I am bringing some knitting that needs to be fixed as one of them has been knitting for a really long time and helps me out a lot with mistakes.

I tried fixing my own mistake this time. On my afghan for the new trailer. It was a row of YO. K2tog, and PSSO. I was fine figuring out how to pick up all of the stitiches except the PSSO and now I am short 4 stitches. UGH!! I am also bringing the vest. That is still giving me problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment