Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So much to do

There is so much to do in the next few weeks that my head is spinning. Before I get into that we had a nice visit with my parents. short but sweet. They didn't get to stay as long as they had hoped due to a mail mix up. Their bills were forwarded to Maine a lot sooner than they were suppose to so my folks needed to get up there and send them out.

We spent a nice weekend together going out to dinner, Breakfast and gambling. The 5 of us spent Saturday at Twin Rivers in R.I. gambling. We all did well but no one won big. We decided that my parents would return the week that we are in Alaska. They can stay with the cats and visit all of their friends and relatives then. The weekend they were here we spent totally together. It is a nice compromise. We got their undivided attention and then the next visit will be with others and our cats have company.

Now to the packing. We have a very busy Memorial day weekend and then the trip. I wish I didn't work but if it wasn't for that I would not be taking a trip to Alaska, so there goes that idea! So work and pack and plan for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment