Monday, March 23, 2009

Well on my way again

I had e-mailed the Plymouth Yarn Company that I got the pattern from and they got back to me with a reply that was really no help at all.

I took my vest to the class tonight and the instructor got me back on track with it. I still don't know where things went wrong or hoe to get it right the next time but I am back on track. I don't think the instructor knew exactly the problem either. She just backed me up until the correct amount of stitches were on the needle.

It still will not be done by Easter but at least I can work on it again. The class is not getting together again until after Easter..so there goes that. I feel good that I am nearing the end of this project which was a bit much for me to do as a beginner.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, sometimes those big projects get a little overwhelming! You'll have to post some pictures of your works in progress! It would be fun to see how the change . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not figured out how to post pictures here. I am on a knitting site where I post my projects for the other knitters to see. Here has been a problem.

    I think I need to ask hubby for help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. knitting is very relaxing can you post what knitting site you have your projects posted so i can see them it would be cool too see your work
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I only have 2 projects posted. I am working on getting more posted there soon. I need to down load my pictures and set it up, I just started on Ravelry.com I love that site.

    ReplyDelete