Monday, March 30, 2009

Scrap booking went well

Had a really fun time at the scrap book weekend. I got a lot done. One of the reasons it was so much fun was because I am working on the section of Kelly's book which included her graduation from Pre -school and her second dance recital. They were a lot of fun to look back on. She was so adorable back then. With her pig tails and toothless smile. I got about a dozen pages done. They are all decorated and journaled. This album is coming along very nicely.

There is workshop this Wed.where I plan on organizing my stickers and paper. I have so much stuff, I try and keep it organized but there are times when it all gets away from me. I can intertwine my scrap booking stuff with my stamping stuff. Like using the tools , templetes, paper and punches from both. Knitting doesn't really come into play with that stuff so it is kept seperate and is organized differently.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm sure Kelly wont' mind if you share some of those pig-tail, toothless grin, photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wasn't thrilled with me wanting to show her dance recital video last year from her first recital When she was three years old. We are in the midst of putting VHS tapes onto DVD's,. so many birthday parties and dance recitals. What fun.

    ReplyDelete