Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Physical Therapy

Had my first session today. My therapist is Becky and she seems really nice. We did a lot of talking today so that she could get to know how I am doing and what I do for work ETC... she gave me about 8 exercises to do at home on the days that I will not be seeing her. It's all about strengthening my knee and the hamstrings. I am hoping that this will also help my hip not to hurt so much. I go back tomorrow for my second session. I hope this helps and will not be painful for me. I am feeling so much better I don't want to make it hurt.

This past weekend I worked on my afghan for the camper. Because I can not work on my mother's vest with her around. They will be here Tuesday for almost a week before heading to FLA. I will be working on the afghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment