Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Doing well up til now

I was doing good at PT until this week.. Becky my therapist added a bike exercise and I feel like I have run the marathon. My knee hurt, my hip and my back. Let's not forget I twisted my ankle at work so that is bothering me. It is the ankle on my left side....I can not win this school year. We have some floor tiles missing in my work area and I stepped wrong and twisted my ankle. I complained and they took me seriously. It is on the list to be repaired but it could take 3 months or so like the last time this happened.

I had a bad week at knitting too. Last Monday I could do nothing right. I decreased wrong and realized it 6 rows in. That needed to be taken out. Then I found a stitch just sitting there, I apparently took it off the needle but never knitted it. I was like a bumbling idiot. I am making progress on the vest for my mother. I have the back and one side done.

No comments:

Post a Comment