Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just some thoughts

Physical Therapy is going well. I have my 6 exercises that are the standard ones I also have to do at home. Then each visit she adds one more to do while I am there. They are getting harder. This last visit she put a weight on my ankle. The best part is the heat and the ice. They both feel good.

My parents have been here since Tuesday. They are leaving on Sunday for Florida for 6 months. It has been a busy time for us all this week. They are visiting everyone under the sun and doing a lot of eating out.

Joe's annual Fowler, Fowler, Fowler Fall Folly is being canceled for the second time tomoorw due to bad weather. They will try for it one more time next Sunday the 25th. Let's hope the weather will cooperate.

We had the threat of snow this weekend. It did snow in some areas as close as Canton.. We however did not see a flake. Wouldn't it have been great for my parents to see snow before they left for Florida????

No comments:

Post a Comment