Friday, January 22, 2010

Spring?

Well we went to FLA. from Thursday night until Monday night. The weather was in the 70's which felt real good. We went to Apollo Beach and watched the manatees and also saw sharks jumping up in the air like dolphins. We also went to Myakka River state park. We saw wild boar and alligators and many other wild life. We went gambling and out to eat several times. It was so nice to visit my parents again in FLA. Joe got to golf one day too.. The trip was uneventful..great flights both ways.

I started back knitting my afghan for the camper...I have not done much knitting after Christmas. I needed a little break from knitting the vest and the washcloth. I am excited to get back into it,. I missed my first 2 knitting classes..the first one I was sick and the 2nd one I was on my way home from FLA. Looking forward to doing many new knitting projects this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment