Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Well the year is not starting off too well. Kelly was in the emergency room with breathing problems and heart flutters. She is on a low dose of anxiety medication for a few weeks anyway..then we will see.

I have been sick for 4 days and after going to the Dr.s I find out I have a sinus infection! So I have been out of work 3 days...not a good start ot going to as new school.

I have not been knitting since I finished my mother's vest! My knitting class has started but I missed this week due to being sick and will miss next week due to coming home from Florida! I need to continue to work on my afghan for the trailer..

That is the good thing...we are going to Florida for a few days to visit my parents....it has been cold down there but should warm up to about 70 by the time we get there..I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment