Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's been a while!

I completed a knitting project as a gift for someone only to find out it came out wrong! It is dish cloth with a motor home and the words Going camping. Well i apparently used the wrong size needles or something because you mcna not see the words clearly nor the camper. It may also be the color..I used an off white. It did not say the needle size in the directions so I used the ones I have used in making other dishcloths. Oh well.....that's the life of a knitter.

I have transferred out of the high school (at my request.) I am now owrking at an elementary school on the south end of Brockton. K-5. I work with 2 very nice girls. In fact the boss Laura and I grew up near each other and her sister was my friend in High school.

Have my Christmas shopping done!

No comments:

Post a Comment