Sunday, November 8, 2009

Lots of things

Finished with Physical therapy....last Thursday. I now have 9 exercises to do at home 3 times a week. At least I don't need to rush off there twice a week for an hour.

Checking out Wii fit..borrowing Kelly's for a a few days to try it out. She has set me up. It's interesting to do. It covers balancing, yoga, arobics boxing ETC.. I might ask for it for Christmas if I like it and think that I will do it.

Still working on my mother's vest. It is a lot easier than Kelly's..whitch I will post a picture of as soon as I find my camera charger and charge it up. The pictures are still on the camera.

Hoping the patriot stay on their winning streak for a while longer. It's good to see Tom Brady getting his groove back along with Randy Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment