Thursday, June 25, 2009

Schools out for the Summer

Hurray, School is finally out. Even though we only had 2 snow days it seemed like we went to school forever in June. We will start before Labor day next school year which for us will be Sept. 1. I do not like starting before Labor day it feels like I am being cheated out of having the whole Summer.

I have been knitting away on my afghan for the camper. It's a long process but I hope to get it done soon. I brought it up to Maine on the last trip to make sure the color matched and it looked great. I had picked out the color by matching it to a photo that we took of the camper.

I have to tell you all about my trip to Alaska but I want to do it with photos too and I am still trying to figure out how to get them here to the post. I guess I will need to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment